Institute of Advanced Cannabis Technology and Education, IACTED, is striving to become the premier education facility for the medical cannabis industry to benefit patients, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, laboratory workers, hospice workers, emergency medical technicians, caregivers, cultivators, processors, dispensary staff, and ancillary business participants that will benefit from being educated on medical cannabis through IACTED.
The Institute is dedicated to providing academic excellence and certification for the interconnected educational requirements throughout the medical marijuana industry in accordance with federal, state and local laws. IACTED prepares its participants for professional opportunities in their chosen fields, continued education for various professional requirements as well as heighten any participants’ knowledge of cannabis.
Through the guidance of IACTED’s faculty, theoretical aspects as well as practical and creative applications are addressed in the curricula and reinforced by interaction with professionals in medical cannabis industries.
In order to support the institute’s philosophy, our goals are to provide:
- Seminars, and workshops which are based upon and sensitive to industry needs
- Enrichment, personal development and professional growth for each participant
- A faculty of working professionals who themselves reflect the highest standard of professionalism in the cannabis industry
- Opportunities for participants to demonstrate and utilize their knowledge, skills and talents
- A physical environment which is conducive to the participants’ educational and creative pursuits
The Institute of Advanced Cannabis Technology and Education, through its Board of Directors, its faculty, its administration, its facilities and support services shall diligently work to fulfill the stated purposes and goals of the institution.